Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome!

I love to bake. And, usually, I really love to eat what I bake. But now that I have baby weight to lose, I can't sit around and eat cinnamon rolls and white chocolate capped cupcakes for a while. On the other hand, I can't imagine giving up my favorite hobby of baking, either. So that's where this little site comes in. I have 4 new baking books to pour through, test, and share the results of, and I'm sharing them with you!

Each week, I'll post a poll - you vote on what I should make. Then, come Sunday, you can stop by between 3-5pm to eat that tasty treat!

Along the way, I'll post photos, recipes, my thoughts on the cookbooks, stories... whatever I feel like really. But do stop by - both this site and my home. This is a passion that's meant for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment